Materials used from home:
1) scotch tape
3) two previously used picture frames
4) Annie Sloane's chalk paint and paint brush
All you will need is one coat of Annie Sloane chalk paint to paint your picture frame/s.
Materials used from your local Paper Source store:
5) one black and white striped paper
6) one cream with gold stripes paper
7) Market Street Ready to frame art prints
with pressed foil accents (6) 8x10
Out of the pack of six, I chose two of the prints pictured above to frame for my newly added meditation corner.
"Life is Beautiful"
"You sparkle you shine"
The other prints I will definitely use as personal gifts.
After my frames dried, I cut each piece of my printed background papers into the shape of my repurposed picture frames. My frames were 11 x 14.
I just used scotch tape to center my pressed foil accent art print onto the frame.
The Final Result:
Enjoy your weekend!