Boutique Envy is a new series of blog posts within Ninna Lu that shares my five reasons of why I envy a particular boutique. Feel free to visit the blog series here. With Cyber Monday on November 26th, this boutique of boutiques can only be found online. This unique e-commerce platform called Shoptiques was newly launced in March 2012. Shoptiques provides a service for small boutiques that have no online presence from devising each boutique page online on their website to handling all the photography of the store and its merchandise. Starting this fall season, Shoptiques just added 20 partner boutiques from Paris on top of the 125 carefully chosen within the U.S..
New York [ B o u t i q u e ] finds
[Callalilai] a batwing sweater; [Tuttitrendy] a blue fringed suede leather handbag; [Monarch Boutique] a red bottom shoe necklace; [Ame Ame] a leopard fur scarf; [Darling] a gold narrow braided belt; and [Baci] classic stitch boots
Here are my five reasons of why I so envy Shoptiques:
1) Keeping fashion affordable. Most of the chosen boutiques within the U.S. have a price range of between $20 to $400.
2) It allows the customer to virtually experience boutique shopping in Paris, New York and Los Angeles without the extra travel expense.
3) Shoptiques handles all customer returns and also covers the return shipping charge.
4) A curated collection of pieces from all boutiques from local designers and most pieces are not mass produced therefore each piece is almost original.
5) Boutique shopping in Paris from the luxury of your home. A fashionable piece from a local French designer sounds intriguing to me.
Paris [ B o u t i q u e ] finds
[Cancan] cute color-block leather loafers; [Paperdolls] a turquoise clutch; [Corners-des-Createurs] a gold-played rabbit mask; and [Yaya Store] an adorable bi-color felt hat
Thank you so much for reading and happy cyber shopping!