Hi Everyone! After plenty of restful sleep and even taking it easy for the last two weeks, I am finally starting to feel like myself again. After being really sick last week, I had to take a step back and really think about what my body was trying to tell me as well as realize what really is important in life. Capturing life's moments reminds me that I still love the simple things.
Here are just a few pictures from my Instagram feed. Follow me @ninnalu if you'd like.
1) Maddie sticking by me the whole time I was sick. I don't know who was more worried me or her.
2) Showing my furry best friend, Pawley, some love. It's something I do everyday.
3) The beautiful skyline right in our backyard.
4) I drank lots of hot tea as a simple cold remedy. The tea kettle was my ultimate savior.
5) I love having dinners at home! Here is a simple dinner of mediterranean quinoa salad, grilled salmon and asparagus.
6) Yummy bruschetta as a before dinner snack.
What simple things do you love, crave and just can't live without?
Thank you for reading and have a great Memorial Day weekend.